It was the way you always placed a period after you said I love you.
I love you.
I love you too.
It was always a period
Without excitement and without question.
As if there was never anything after that.
That it will always be.
As if it was always fact.
Like it will never be that you love me, but you will stop loving me someday.
Like it will never be that you love me, and it hurts.
It was the way you placed a period after I love you that told me it was written in the stars.
Jenn Satsune (via ohsatsune)
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
28) Your vibe is pretty.
29) You make me feel so calm.
30) You’re like home.
reblog and add one (or more) to the list! (via lovemenendawit)